2017: a year of healing + curiosity.
- Finish a second draft of Miles of Sparks.
Visit a city you’ve never been to.
- Continue looking into graduate school.
- Bake cookies for someone.
- Deep clean your house.
Do the 30 Day Minimalist Challenge.
- Read 60 books.
- Have a potluck dinner party.
- Submit work somewhere at least once.
- Go skinny dipping.
- Create a recipe zine.
- Pick flowers.
- Make homemade pickles.
- Have someone over for tea.
- Increase proficiency in Spanish, Russian, and Polish.
Rent a movie from the library and have a movie night.
- Learn one song on harmonica.
- Ride your bike somewhere for fun.
- Exchange writing with someone.
- Go to a yoga class.
Make a gift for someone.
- Deep clean your car.
- Visit Uncle Terry.
- Organize and print photos.
Write down three short-term goals, three one-year goals, three five-year goals, and three ten-year goals.
- Ride the Rapid.
- Go to an open mic night.
- Wash windows and clean mirrors.
- Clean blinds.
- Clean out purse.
- Update resume and keep it on website.
- Plant perennials.
- Find an accountant and prep your taxes early.
Clean out your desk and dresser.
- Switch to a credit union for banking.
- Ride on a motorcycle.
- Make an affirmative prayer zine.
Do a master collecting from all your journals ever.
- Make a rag rug for Mugs.
- Watch a sunset on a lake.
- Re-read the Harry Potter series.
- Do the Spending Fast for the whole year.
- Find a pen pal. Write long letters.
- Go to the beach and lay in the sun.
Attend a brunch party.
- Finish one knitting project.
- Go for a long hike by yourself.
- Host a game night.
- Take Giselle for a weekend.
- Bring a week’s worth of freezer meals to someone.
- Make candles.
- Make a self care box and deliver it to someone who needs it.
- Go on a camping trip.
Get a massage.
- Create a book of things found in books.
- Take a painting class. 
- Take a pottery class. 
- Go canoeing or kayaking 
- See a play, opera, or other theatrical production .
- See the Atlantic Ocean .
- Get a watch .
- Get an alarm clock .
- Get a typewriter .
- Start a retirement account .
- Go on a road trip.
- Swim in Lake Michigan .
- Have a DIY spa night with Olivia.
Send a thank you card for something unexpected.
- Take a digital detox.
- Have a cocktail party with friends in the backyard.
- Make a family tree.
- Go strawberry picking.
- Go to an art opening.
Go to a museum.
- Take a weekend writing trip to the seaside.
- Plant lavender underneath the porch.
- Do this 21 Day Self-Care Challenge.
- Complete this self-reflection for 2016.
- Do these journal prompts.
- Install a shelf in living room.
- Create a gallery wall of locally made art.
Create Level 10 Life goals.
- Listen to live music at least once.
- Create a paw ornament for Mugs.
- Make a collage.
- Buy all your groceries for the week at the farmer’s market.
- Have a picnic at Reed’s Lake. Bring a book to read.
- Make a list of things that make you happy.
Do this 7 day self-care challenge. Clean out your junk drawers.
- Calculate how much money you’ll need to save for retirement.
- Create a portfolio of your work.
- Ask previous mentors/employers for a reference letter to keep on hand.
- Do morning pages for 30 days.
- Practice ayuverdic dinacharya for one week.
- Take stock of the things you’ve done.
- Spend an evening writing and sipping tea.
- Let something go.
- Eat vegetarian for a month.
- Finish this list