In the two days I’ve been on vacation, I’ve been able to cross the following off my list:
6. Visit a state you’ve never been to.
11. Forgive yourself.
27. Take a real road trip.
28. Watch a sunrise.
29. Watch a sunset.
51. Let something go that hurts you.
63. Vacuum your car and clean inside windows.
76. Go on vacation.
78. Learn a new skill.
79. Be okay with being alone and lonely.
93. Buy something from a locally owned book store.
Thanks for being so good to me, Denver.
46/101 Things complete. :)